The South Metro Young Professionals (SMYPros) group is for enthusiastic
and talented Young Professionals in their 20s and 30s who are
passionate about developing their skills in today’s marketplace while
building valuable relationships.
To assist in enhancing skills necessary for today’s Young Professionals
through social interaction developing to professional knowledge,
engaging in the business and community environment and networking
with similar-aged professionals.
This program gives individuals who are new or established in their
profession or community the opportunity to meet other like individuals
and develop their professional skills. SMYPros members gain valuable
networking opportunities through their personal and professional
connections within the communities they live, work, and play in.
- Expand their business network through business promotion
- Strengthen leadership skills
- Increase engagement in the community
- Develop relationships with fellow young professionals
- Have fun!
- Opportunity for your employees to strengthen their leadership
and professional skills which may be applied in the workplace
- Cost-effective professional development and retention strategy
- Marketing opportunities for your company through employee
engagement and interaction with other businesses in the area